Saturday, April 26, 2008

Chicago/Milwaukee

I left El Paso and landed in none other than Chicago. The plan was to go to Milwaukee to help Erica (my cousin) out for a few days watching her son. To my delight, Melissa (a friend from Grand Rapids) said she’d love to meet me in Chicago for the night before I went north. Yipee! She brought a friend of hers and we all went to Second City, a comedy show, and laughed before, during, and after!! It was fantastic spending time with Mel and Sam. I wanted it to last a lot longer, but I also wanted to get to Milwaukee to see Erica, Chris, and my little man Braden. I was looking forward to some one-on-one Auntie Haley/Braden time for sure. I had only seen him once on my drive out to NM since he was born. He was a joy to take care of and we were finally figuring each other out when it was time for me to leave. Of course! *

No comments: