Saturday, April 26, 2008

Las Vegas, baby

And if that wasn’t enough to ease the travel bug that bit me, just when I got back, some people from work decided to go to Las Vegas for a bachelor/bachelorette party. So, early March marked the start of another trip. (How’s a girl to refuse?!) There were 13+ of us when all was said and done. It was a crazy time, as Vegas should be. We didn’t see any shows or anything, as our time was limited, but we didn’t sleep a whole lot, either. At least not when it was dark. It was a great feeling to be included in the festivities by my new friends. I was even hoping they would be able to meet a friend of mine from back home, but it didn’t work out with his work schedule. (We’ll still find a way to meet up on this side of the country Fozzy!) It would have been nice for the new crew to meet someone who really knows me and gets me, but it’ll happen yet. I’ll be here in Carlsbad for a little more time. I’m working on my next step, but I have some decisions to make before I figure it out. If that sounds cryptic, there’s a reason…I don’t want to jinx it! I have one opportunity in Spain that I would really, really like to work out, but I won’t know for another month or so. If that doesn’t work out, then I’ll go to plan B. For now I stay put. As soon as I get more information, I’ll let y’all know. Until then, I could use all of the good thoughts, white light, prayers, etc. that I can get.

1 comment:

ReB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.