Monday, May 19, 2008

Spain bound

I finally received news today. I have been accepted for the job in Spain!!!! I do not have all of the details yet. This is what I do know. It is a teacher's assitant position. I'll be placed in a school and could work with kids, adults, or something in between. The southern part of Spain, called Andalucia, is where I will live. I requested this province, so am very happy to know they placed me there. It's exciting to see from here what city I will actually be living in. I'll at least be within hours of Granada and Tarifa, two of my favorite places and also places where I have friends.

School starts in October. I don't know when I'll have to be there for orientation. I'll be sure to go to Michigan before I leave. Tentatively I'm thinking of finishing work at the end of August and going to MI for a couple of weeks to see my people in Grand Rapids and then my family in Cheboygan. Then I could go to Spain a week or so early to visit depending on where I get placed. There's so much going through my head right now I can barely keep it straight. But never fear, I've already started my lists because that's what I do. :-) I'll try to posted more information as I get it.

Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!!

Besos,

Haley

2 comments:

ReB said...

Enhorabuena!

I knew you come to Spain again!

I hope to see you soon!

Besos!!

Haley said...

I just can't stay away!

!No puedo mantenerme alejada!