Friday, May 16, 2008

Patience is a virtue

Well, no news today. They are running behind on the applications and the new list of accepted candidates won't be posted until Friday or Monday, most likely Monday. I'm sure I'll check a zillions times before then, just in case--wouldn't want to miss it. I am disappointed, but don't have any choice but to wait it out. I feel like I got it, but it isn't the same. There's a difference between, 'I probably got it' or 'I'm almost certain I got it' and 'YES, I got it'. So, it is probably a good thing that I work like a fool the next three days. With any luck, it'll keep my brain occupied. I did finally get some sleep this afternoon. A sleepiness swept over me when I got home from work and I embraced it! 4 hours later I woke up to the sweet sound of rain. Very nice after a week of tossing and turning. I'm going to try to get a nice, snug as a bug sleep again right now. I'll be sure to post again when I get word.

~Haley

No comments: