Friday, October 2, 2009

Definitely need a coffee pot....

Started work yesterday and we thought we had an orientation today. It turns out the orientation is Monday. Typical disorganization, but it got me out of work. Instead, a bunch of us went for coffee to get to know each other better.

I'm finally able to sleep, but I don't have time! There's more stuff to do in the evening and school in the morning. Buying a coffee pot is on the TOP of my list. At school I will be spending the majority of my time in class with the kids, so I'm not going to be able to function in my normal groggy state for the first couple of hours. :-) I'm working with a girl named Andrea. We are still waiting on our schedules. We would both ideally like to have Thursday and Friday off instead of Monday and Tuesday, so we will probably switch halfway through the year.

My roommate is gone for a couple of days, so I've been nesting. Cleaning and reorganizing has been kinda fun. When I get more of my stuff from Puente Genil it will be even better.

No comments: