Monday, July 14, 2008

Hurry up already

My nerves are shot today. I'm supposed to get my letter by Wednesday. I've been on a forum on Facebook where a ton of assistants in my region have been talking to each other and sharing information. Friday a handful of lucky people posted that they had received their letters. Today a ton more people have gotten theirs. It is 1:30 right now and the mail doesn't come until 3ish. I want SO badly to get the letter today. But, I'm in Carlsbad, in the middle of freakin nowhere, where the post office laughs at you if you want to overnight something. If I see the mailman coming up the driveway, all I can say is 'poor guy'. :-) I'm planning to go to Houston on Sunday night to apply for my visa. Then I'll go to Dallas for a couple of days to visit some friends. I just need the rest of my information.... Deep breaths....

No comments: